Police Clearance Certificate 2023 via Bangladesh Police Portal: Bangladesh Police are allowed to collect the Clearance Certificate Online for Bangladeshi People who need it to go aboard or other. Anyone can easily get it without having any issues from the official website called pcc.police.gov.bd operated by the authority. Application fees can be paid by Mobile Banking services like Bkash, Nagad, or Rocket.
If anyone wants to go abroad or join a Government Department in the country, they will need the Police Clearance Certificate. How to apply, the application fee payment process, download, and more information can be found here.
Police Clearance Certificate: Details
Those people who need the certificate probably know what is this or how its works. But, we want to tell you a few things about this. Like, other certificates, Police Clearance Certificate is a verification process that is required for everyone who doing planning to go abroad for Job, Education, or Travel Purposes.
On the other hand, if a Bangladeshi Citizen is selected for Government Job by following the recruitment procedure, will need the certificate.
As per Bangladesh Law, if any people have criminal records or cases officially filed at Police Station, they are restricted to go outside of the country. They will also not be able to join Government Department for such activities. Bangladesh Police have the ability to confirm the matter.
Interested people who have plans for abroad, or joining on a Govt Job, need to provide the Police Clearance Certificate. These people need to provide it to the relevant authority in order to prove that they don’t have any criminal records. For this, Bangladesh Police verify the person which is also called Police Verification.
Few Conditions for Certificate
Applicants will be able to get the Police Clearance Certificate within 7 days of submitting the online application. Currently, it is possible with the help of Bangladesh Police and the technology implemented by Digital Bangladesh. But, applicants need to follow the condition to get the certificate.
- Those people who want the certificate must have a passport with at least 3 months of validity.
- Applicants have to use the present address mentioned in the passport as a permanent address or emergency address.
- If any address is not mentioned in the Machine Readable Passport (MRP), need to submit a photocopy of the National ID Card to prove the address. The photocopy must be attested by a 1st Class Government Gazetted Officer.
Here we have mentioned only three conditions as per the official notice. However, there are more which can be found on the notice. For convenience, we have shared it here.
Also Read: DUCMC Result 2022
Required Files to Get Police Clearance Certificate Online
Those people who want to get the certification, need to know about a few documents. The following documents are required to get Police Verification Certification.
- The Application form that filled out appropriately.
- Scan copy of the Information page of the Passport must be attested by a 1st Class Government Gazetted Officer.
- Bangladeshi citizens who staying abroad, need a scanned copy of the Passport attested by the Bangladesh Embassy in the concerned country.
- In case of foreign citizens, a Scanned Copy of the Passport Page is attested by the Justice of the Peace of their country.
- Pay the Application Fee including the service charge via Bangladesh Bank/Sonali Bank or Mobile Banking and Online Debit/Credit Master Card.
Method to Apply for Police Clearance Certificate
According to the rules mentioned on the official website, anyone can apply for the Certificate if they meet the conditions. Besides this, users can submit it for their family members. The application can be submitted through the portal managed by Bangladesh Police.
In order to apply for Police Clearance, anyone can follow the step by step instructions described below;
- Step 01: First of all, open an internet browser like Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc.
- Step 02: Type the official URL (pcc.police.gov.bd) Apply Server of Bangladesh Police.
- Step 03: Once the server page appears, read the text or follow step 4.
- Step 04: On the main page, click on the “Registration” button.
- Step 05: Enter the Applicant’s Name, Email Address, and Phone Number.
- Step 06: Similarly, write NID Card Number, and Password.
- Step 07: Click on the “Continue” button.
- Step 08: On the next page, type the passport number.
- Step 09: Fill Up the required pages carefully.
- Step 10: Complete the application process by clicking on the “Submit” button.
- Step 11: Download the application form.
Applicants need to Pay 500 Taka for the Application.
The official URL is https://pcc.police.gov.bd/
Anyone can apply directly from the official website at https://pcc.police.gov.bd/.