Nursing Result 2023: Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council published the BNMC Nursing Admission Result on Sunday, May 28, 2023, for the session 2022-23. The Merit List for BSc in Nursing, Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery, and Diploma in Midwifery Course is now available on the official website of the Nursing Council.
The information has been declared through an office order published on the website of the Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council. The notice has singed by exam controller Rashida Akter on May 27, 2023.
As per the notice, BSc in Nursing, Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery, and Diploma in Midwifery Course Admission Test Result has been published officially on May 28, 2023, for the session 2022-2023. The students who appeared on the test on May 26, 2023, can view the Nursing Result 2023 Merit List from the official website.
It is also said that the rest of the candidates who passed the admission test, their list will be considered on a waiting list based on Merit and Quota. The admission date and detailed information can be found on the official website, mentioned in the notice.
Steps to Check Nursing Result 2023
Those students who appeared on the BSc in Nursing, Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery, and Diploma in Midwifery Admission, need to view their Merit List from the official website. The students are advised to visit the admission portal to view the merit and waiting list.
In order to check the BNMC Admission Result, students can follow the step-by-step instruction given below;
- First of all, you will need to visit the official website of the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- For this, type “http://www.bnmc.gov.bd/site/view/notices” into the address bar of the browser and hit enter button on the keyboard.
- Once the web page loads on your device, simply scroll down the page.
- On the home page, find out the recent notice.
- Click on “BNMC Nursing Result 2023”. It will show you the merit list.
- Tap on the download button to save the list.
- Open the list and search for your roll number.
On the other hand, the Nursing Admission Result can be checked by Mobile SMS. It will charge 2.50 Taka or more to provide the merit list.