NU Honours Year Result 2022: National University has published the Board Exam Result for Honours 2nd Year for the session 2018-19. The result can be checked from the official website.
After the approval from National University Academic Council and Syndicate, the University published Honours Result 2020 for the exam 2022. The exam was started on March 5, 2022, for the session 2018-19. Lakh of students from NU are waiting for the result. If you are also one of them and looking for National University Exam Result, then you have reached the right place.
NU Honours 2nd Year Result 2022: Official News Today
National University is the most popular Educational Institute for those students who passed on the HSC Exam. The University successfully conducted the NU 2nd Year Board Exam of the Honours Department. The first exam took place on March 5, 2022, across the country.
NU Honours 2nd Year Result 2022 on Wednesday, July 6, 2022 (Today) for the session 2018-19. Students can check the result directly through the official website after 07:00 PM. On the other hand, Mobile SMS Method also help to provide the result.
The information has been declared through an office order signed by Badruzzman, Exam Controller of National University. The university has the right to change the result if there is anything wrong, mentioned in the notice.
How to check Honours 2nd Year Result 2022 easily?
Generally, National University published the result after 3 months of the exam. The exam was completed on April 4, 2022, for the session 2018-19 and luckily the result has been published today. Now, all the candidates who appeared on the exam from the different institutes under National University are eagerly waiting for the exam result.
To check the result easily, students must follow the instructions given below;
Check Result on Nu.ac.bd Server
- First of all, you will need to visit or enter the official website of the National University. Here is the link: nu.ac.bd.
- You will get a new window where you have to find out “Result” menu from the page.
- It will redirect to a new page. Now, click on “Honours” tap from the result page.
- Now, tap on the plus icon from the right side and click on “Honours 2nd Year”.
- You will get a new page with the 3 or 4 boxes.
- Now, write your “Registration Number” in the first box.
- Select the exam year,
- Type the security code available in the box.
- Finally, tap on the “Submit” button. This will show your result.
- Download or print out the result page to use later.
Result From Nubd.info Website
There is another website of National University which is called nubd.info. Students can get the result easily from there.
- At first, write nubd.info in the address bar of the internet browser.
- Just tap on the top menu and click on “Honours” when the menu appears.
- After that, you will be automatically redirected to a new page.
- Now, click on “Honours 2nd Year” from the menu.
- Type your “Registration” or “Roll” number in the box.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to view the result.
- Take a screenshot or print the result page for the further reference.
Students will be able to check NU 2nd Year Result 2022 directly from the above two websites. But, candidates are advised not to panic if they get any problems on these websites while checking the result, they can use sms method instead.
Nu’s Honours 2nd Year Result 2022 By SMS
Students are advised to check the result by mobile SMS method which is powered by Teletalk. For this, an SMS has to be sent to the official number “16222”.
Type the SMS like the following example;
NU <Space> H2 <Space> Registration Number.
Well, that was all for Honours 2nd Year Result 2022 session 2018-19. We have shared the most popular methods that are proven by our expert team through this article. We hope that you have succeeded to view or download the result using the above method.
Finally, if you liked this article so please share it with your friends. You may also like our Facebook Page to stay connected with us. Thank you very much for being with All Result.