Xi Class Admission Result 2023 2nd Merit List: The Higher Secondary Education Board has published the 2nd Merit Result today (Saturday, September 16) of HSC Admission known as Xi Class under the Bangladesh Education Board. The Merit List will be available on the official website at 08:00 PM.
A notice regarding Xi Class Admission 2nd Merit List 2023-24 has been issued on the Education Board website. The notice has been signed by Dhaka Education Board Charman, Prof Tapan Kumar Sarkar.
The candidates who are waiting for the 2nd Merit Result can view it on Saturday (Today) only on the admission portal at xiclassadmission.gov.bd, as said on the notice. It is also mentioned that 1st Migration Result will be available on the same portal at 08:00 PM.
The authority said that the Xi Class Admission Result 2nd Merit List will published today on the official website as per the circular. Students are advised to view it from the mentioned website to know the status. Besides, Migration Result can be checked by SSC Roll and Registration Number.
It is also learned that the candidates who will be selected on the 2nd Merit, need to confirm the admission. For this, they will have to pay the registration fee using bKash, Nagad, Upay, and other Mobile Financial Systems allowed by the authority.
Know How to Get Xi Class Admission Result 2023 2nd Merit List
As per the report, every student will be eligible to view the merit status from the official website after 08:00 PM. But, there is a huge possibility that it can be found earlier than the mentioned time.
If the web server working smoothly, candidates can view the merit list by following the method described below;
- Firstly, open the Xi Class Admission Portal on the Internet Browser.
- For this, type or copy and paste the URL (http://xiapp5.xiclassadmission.gov.bd/board/viewResult23_24) on the browser.
- Once the homepage appears, type the roll number, and select the board name.
- Select the Passing Year and type the Registration Number.
- Type the “Verification” code available on the page.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, the Merit List will be visible on the screen.
- Finally, take a screenshot or print out the page for further use.
Note that, students are advised not to worry if the web server not responding. They can try again after some time to view the merit list.