Police SI Job Circular 2024: Bangladesh Police has published the recruitment notification for the Sub Inspector Post. The Date and Time for Application, Exam Date, and Venue are mentioned in the given notice. Interested candidates can submit the online form directly at police.teletalk.com.bd.
As per the report, the authority of Bangladesh Police issued the notice regarding SI Circular 2024 on February 1. It was signed by Assistant Inspector General (AIG) Mohammad Amzad Hossain. The notice can be found on the official website at police.gov.bd.
It is said that interested candidates age must meet the minimum requirement of 19 and a maximum of 27 years on February 22, 2024. As per the Police SI Job Circular 2024, the candidates must have at least a Degree Pass Certificate from an authorized university. In addition, Computer Operating Knowledge will be required along with the Educational Qualification.
Police SI Circular 2024: Date and Time
The application date and time are mentioned in the official circular. The online application started on February 2 and continues till February 22, 2024. Those who want to apply on SI Circular, need to submit the form via police.teletalk.com.bd.
The recently captured color photo and signature of the candidates are required in the online application. For this, they need to place the photo and signature through the scanned copy. The resolution must be 300×300 for the photo and 300×80 for the signature.
In addition, applicants need to pay the primary apply fee of Taka 40 via a Teletalk SIM Card. The time limit for the fee submission has been set to 24 hours. The online application will be canceled if the applicants aren’t able to pay the fee within the deadline.
Read More: Railway Job Circular 2024
Know How to Apply on BD Police SI Job Circular 2024
Interested candidates can submit the application directly through the official website of Bangladesh Police. For the conveniece, they can follow the step by step instructions given below;
- First of all, you will need to enter on the official website.
- Type the URL (police.teletalk.com.bd) or copy and paste it into the browser.
- On the main page, the latest circular list will be available.
- Click on “Cadet Sub-Inspector of Police [Unarmed]”.
- It will forward to a new page.
- Click on the “Application Form” button from the page.
- Choose the “Cadet Sub-Inspector” and click on Next.
- The form will appear.
- On the form, type the name of the candidates and other information.
- Upload the Photo and Signature.
- Click on the next button to preview the application.
- Click on the “Submit” button if everything is correct.
- Download the submitted form.
- Finally, take print out.
The above instructions will help the applicants to submit the application for the Police SI Circular. After that, a unique user id will be generated and available on the submitted form. Applicants must need to pay the fee by sending the SMS via Teletalk SIM Card.