Honours 2nd Year Result 2020 Check Now Session 2017-18: National University Honours Second Year Exam Result for the session 2017-18 available here for the academic year 2019. Bangladesh National University Authority has been released Honours Exam Result on 02 September 2020. Our team always ready to provide your results.
National University Authority going to publish the result simply delay due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic. Last year they published Honours 2nd Year Result after 90 days of the Honours 2nd Year Exam. But this year they won’t able to follow this rule due to the Pandemic. However, here you can find Honours 2nd Year Result 2020 Update News for Publish Date and easy result checking system.
- Honours 2nd Year Result 2020
- How To Check NU Honours 2nd Year 2019?
- 1. Result Check from Online
- 2. Check Result Directly
- 3. NU H2 Result 2020 by SMS
- NU Honours 2nd Year Result 2020 Publish Date
- When will the Honours 2nd Year Result 2020 be declared?
- Is there any fixed date Honours 2nd Year Result 2020?
- Can I get NU Honours Second Year Result By SMS?
- How shall I check the Honours 2nd Year 2020 result?
- When was Honours 2nd Year Exam Ended?
Honours 2nd Year Result 2020
According to the official news, Honours 2nd Year Result 2020 has been published officially on nu.ac.bd official website. Generally, the result publishes after three months of the exam. Although, Honours 2nd Year Exam was ended on 23 December 2019. Now everyone waiting for the result of the session 2017-18.
Every student can collect their result after publishing the result officially. They can check their NU Honours 2nd Year Exam Result 2020 by SMS & online.
How To Check NU Honours 2nd Year 2019?
Do you know how to collect Honours Result? If you do not know about this, so don’t worry! Here I am going to share the details process to collect your result. If you want to know the result getting process, So you have to waste some time to read this article. So let’s start!
Every student can collect their Honours Second Year Result 2020 from online. Because the Online method is the most popular method to collect any Board Exam Result. And one more thing is, National University tries to publish all program result first online. The online method helps you to collect your Result with Mark Sheet. You can’t get this facility on another method. So firstly try to check your results online.
1. Result Check from Online
Now it is time to share how to check the result online. At first, visit the official website of the National University of Bangladesh. The official website is nu.ac.bd or visit directly on NU Result Archive nu.ac.bd/results.When you visit the website then select Honours from the left side. Then select Individual result. Now type your exam Roll Or Registration number. Select the year (ex: 2019). Now Secondly fill up the right security question for proving you are human. Then click on “Search Result” button or hit “Enter” button from the computer. Just wait for some moments. Then you will get your NU h2 Result via the internet.
- First of all, visit the official website of National University nu.ac.bd. Then click on the “Results” option from the menu. You may directly enter the nu result archive by clicking the mentioned direct link.
- After clicking the link, you will get a new window like the picture below. After that, you have to simply click on the “Honours” Option.
- Then you will get five different menus when you click on the “Honours” Option. Now just click on the “2nd Year” option and avoid other options.
- Now input your Roll and Registration Number in the required fields.
- Finally, write the “Exam Year” and click on the “Seach Result” Option.
[Note: It will need a long time to get your result for the server loading problem. Try again follow the SMS method below]
2. Check Result Directly
You can directly check your result from here by providing your Roll & Registration Number.
Direct Link (Official)
3. NU H2 Result 2020 by SMSYou guys will be face server problems to collect your result online. Because in the result publishing date official website will be very slow and down for huge traffic. So you have to follow the SMS method for collecting NU Honours 2nd Year Second Year Exam Results instantly. To get your nu result by mobile SMS, keep account balance 2.50+ Taka on your account. The go-to mobile message option and write. Then you can get your Honours 2nd Year Result by SMS.
NU<Space>H2<Space>Roll/Registration. After that, send the message on 16222. You can send the message from any mobile operator in Bangladesh. Like Grameenphone (GP), Banglalink (BL), Robi, Teletalk, Airtel. You can get your result from the reply SMS of the number 16222 after successfully sending the message. You may get Honours 3rd Year Result 2020 through Teletalk Mobile SMS.
Short Process for SMS:
Firstly go to the “Message” option from your mobile, then type the following keywords
- NU H2 123456789
send the SMS on 16222. Full SMS Process Below
- NU H2 123456789 send the SMS on 16222.
I hope you can get your results instantly to use the SMS method. Try to use the Teletalk Sim card for a better response.
Just provide us with your Roll Number or Registration Number via the comment box or on our official email. We will reply to your result when it has been published.
NU Honours 2nd Year Result 2020 Publish Date
The Result Publish Date is the most exciting moment. The maximum number of candidates will be looking for the result publish date. We also get this type of message on our official Facebook Page. That’s why here I am going to describe the result publish date. I hope it will help you to provide real information.
According to the news reports, Honours 2nd Year Result 2020 will be published in 02 September 2020. Generally, the National University of Bangladesh tries to publishing Honours & and other Program Result within 3 Months after the exam. This year Honours 2nd Year Exam was started on 14 November and the end date was 23 December 2019. But this year National University Authority won’t able to follow this rule due to COVID-19 Pandemic.
Update News: The result has been published on 02 September 2020 at 6 PM.
When will the Honours 2nd Year Result 2020 be declared?
Is there any fixed date Honours 2nd Year Result 2020?
Can I get NU Honours Second Year Result By SMS?
How shall I check the Honours 2nd Year 2020 result?
When was Honours 2nd Year Exam Ended?
I hope you guys are very excited for your Honours 2nd Year Result 2020 for the academic year 2019. I hope here you successfully understood and success to get your result.
Please try to share this article with your friend circle. If you face any problem to get your result, so contact with us using the comment box below. Thank you so much for being with Allresultnet.com