Nitor Admission Circular 2023: The Admission Circular for B.Sc in Physiotherapy Admission session 2022-2023 has declared, application going to start on March 20, 2023. The National Institute Of Traumatology and Orthopaedic Rehabilitation (NITOR) authority will conduct the admission procedure online. The authority has confirmed the Nitor Admission Circular, Apply Date, Feee, and more through the official website.
Nitor Admission Circular 2023
B.Sc in Physiotherapy Admission is the Education System under the National Institute Of Traumatology and Orthopaedic Rehabilitation. Students will have to study for 4 years in the NITOR and 1 Year Internship which is mandatory. The authority at NITOR has declared the admission date and time on March 15, 2023.
The students who passed the HSC Exam can submit the online application directly at the official website. They will have to pay 1000 Taka to the Agroni Bank Account number in order to submit the application.
B.Sc in Physiotherapy NITOR Admission Circular 2023: Highlights
Those students who are interested to get admission to B.Sc in Physiotherapy under the National Institute Of Traumatology and Orthopaedic Rehabilitation, need to know the admission date, fee, admit card download date, and more.
In this article, we have shared the detailed information that is required to know for every candidate.
|Admission Name||NITOR Admission 2023|
|Application Start Date||March 20, 2023|
|End Date||April 30, 2023|
|Apply Fee||1000 Taka|
|Admit Card Release Date||TBA|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour|
How to Submit Application for NITOR Admission?
Every year lakhs of students submit their applications to get admission to NITOR. This year, the NITOR Admission 2023 Circular, Apply Date, and Application Link to be announced soon. The authority said that interested students will need to submit the application online.
The following step-by-step method can help the students to complete the process;
- First of all, you will need to enter the official website (http://nitorbd.bigmsoft.com/) of the National Institute Of Traumatology and Orthopaedic Rehabilitation.
- On the main page, there will be many functions like Admission, Admit Card, Circular, and more.
- Simply, click on the “Admission” Link.
- Enter SSC and HSC Roll Numbers.
- Similarly, type SSC and HSC Registration Number.
- Select the Subject and Upload a Color Photo.
- Preview the application before submitting it.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the process.
- Lastly, print out the page or take a screenshot.
Note that, applicants will need to upload a color photo which is taken very recently. On the other hand, candidates are advised to print out the application form.