The MBBS Admission Result 2024 has been published today (February 11, 2024) at the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) Portal. A total of 47.82% of candidates have passed the Medical Admission Exam taken on Friday (February 9) for the session 2023-24. Now, candidates can check the Merit and Waiting List from the official website.
The information has been declared officially by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS). A notice has been issued on the official website today (February 11) in this regard. The notice was signed by Dr Md Mahiuddin Matubber, Director of DGHS.
It is said on the notice that MBBS Result 2024 for Govt and Non-Govt Medical College Admission is to be published on Sunday, February 11, 2024 (Today). The Merit List along with the waiting list will be available on the official website at 1 PM.
As per the report, a total of 47.82% of candidates have passed the Medical Admission Test for the session 2023-24. This year 1,04,374 candidates in total appeared on the test. Those who appeared on the MBBS Admission Test can check the merit list on the official website.
Know How to View MBBS Admission Result 2024
While writing the news, around 50-74 candidates confirmed to AllResultNet that, they succeeded in checking their results. So, admission aspirants can enter on the official website to view their merit and waiting list.
To check the MBBS Admission Result, follow the step-by-step instructions given below;
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Directorate General of Health Services.
- Write the website URL (https://dgme.portal.gov.bd/ or https://result.dghs.gov.bd/mbbs) on the internet browser and hit the enter button.
- Once the homepage of the result server appears on the screen, simply click on the “MBBS”.
- A new window will be open.
- Type the Roll Number and click on the “Result” button. It will provide the merit list.
- Finally, press Ctrl + P to print out the page or take a screenshot to use it later.
Moreover, the Medical Admission Result can be checked by Mobile SMS. Candidates need to send an SMS mentioning the Roll Number. It will charge around 3 Taka from the account balance.
SMS Method Coming Soon. Please wait