HSC Result 2023: Higher Secondary Certificate, HSC, and Equivalent Exam Result Published Date has been announced by Bangladesh Education Board. The Result will be published on November 26, 2023, according to the official notice. After that, students can check the Marksheet directly from the official website.
The information was declared on November 17 through the sources of the Ministry of Education and Inter-Education Board Coordinating Committee. On November 26, the result will be handed over to the Prime Minister in the morning according to the sources. Then, students can view their results on the official website.
According to sources, a proposal for Higher Secondary Certificate HSC Result 2023 Published Date was sent to Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. Two dates were proposed; either November 26 or 28. The PM agreed to publish the result on November 26. As per the previous rules, the result summary will be handed over to the Prime Minister in the morning at 10 AM.
It is also said that HSC and Equivalent Results will be available on the official website after 10 AM. Then, students can view the result with the mark sheet easily. Students need to provide the Roll and Registration Number on the website.
Bangladesh Education Board HSC Result 2023 has been published on 26 November 2023 for All Boards. Authority officially published it on the official website. Students will be able to check their results after 12:00 PM.
HSC Result 2023
Bangladesh Education Board conducted the HSC Exam on 15 September 2023. The exam started in the Morning at 11:00 AM and ended at 01:00 PM. The exam end date was set for 01 October as per the routine. But, it was delayed to 15 October for Dinajpur Education Board.
|Exam Type||Board Exam|
|Board Type||General, Madrasah, Technical|
|Number of Education Board||11|
|Number of Examinee||13 Lakh 59 Thousand 342|
|Commencement of the Exam||15 September 2023|
|Exam End Date||August 25, 2023|
|Result Publish System||Online & Mobile SMS|
|Result Date||26 November 2023|
However, after completing the HSC Exam Successfully, the Ministry of Education Board confirmed the result publish date and time for All Board.
In this article, we are going to share all the information for checking HSC Result 2023. You will be happy to know that, we also shared the direct link to collect it easily with the full mark sheet.
Know How to View HSC Result 2023
This year a total of 13 Lakh 59 Thousand 342 candidates appeared on the HSC Exam under the Higher Secondary Education Board. Candidates will be eagerly waiting to check their results on November 26, 2023. They can simply view and print the result sheet from the website of the Education Board.
For convenience, students can follow the instructions given below;
- First of all, you will need to visit the official website of the Higher Secondary Education Board.
- Type www.educationboardresults.gov.bd or Eboardresults.com on the Internet Browser.
- A new page will appear on your device.
- On the main page, select the Exam Name.
- Select the Exam Year and Education Board Name.
- Type Roll and Registration Number.
- Similarly, type the security code shown on the page.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Press the Ctrl + P button to print out the page or take a screenshot to use it later.
The above instruction will help the HSC Candidates to view their result. It will take a few seconds if the server working properly. In addition, the HSC Result 2023 can be checked by Mobile SMS. For this, they will need to write HSC <Space> First Three Letters of Board <Space> Roll Number <Space> Exam Year and send the SMS to Teletalk at 16222.
HSC Exam Result 2023 Bangladesh
As per the past trends, the Education Board usually published the Board Result 30 or within 60 days of the exam. This year, HSC Result 2023 will be published on 26 November 2023 whereas the exam ended on 15 October. The date has been confirmed by the Education Minister. So, this year it is taking 45 days to publish it.
In addition, the time is also mentioned in the official notice. It is said that students will be able to start checking their results from 12:00 PM. Once it is published, 20 Lakh 21 Thousand 868 candidates can check their results directly from the official website and Via Mobile SMS.
How To Check HSC Result 2023?
Generally, the result is published on the official websites owned by Bangladesh Education Board Authority. Students need to visit the website and need to submit their Exam Name, Board Name, Exam Year, Roll, and Registration Number to view the result.
For this, there are a few websites that are available for the All Education Board. So, now we are going to share the Website URLs and the Best Methods.
Check HSC Result at Educationboardresults.gov.bd
In this topic, we are going to share the most important part along with the step-by-step method. Do you know, what is the first official website for JSC, HSC, and HSC Results? Well, maximum people don’t even know about this. The Educationboardresults.gov.bd is the first website that we used to check our results.
The website was officially launched on 09 July 2009. After that, they are providing HSC and HSC exams through this. One more important fact is, you will able to get the mentioned exams to result from the 1996’s Exam to most recent. However, let’s follow the step-by-step method below;
- Step 1: Click on the Plus (+) icon from the Internet Browser. It will open a new tab.
- Step 2: Type the Education Board Results in the Web URL (educationboardresults.gov.bd) into the address bar and press enter button from Keyboard.
- Step 3: A new Window will be visible on your screen on the official website. Take a look at it.
- Step 4: Now, Click on the Box beside “Examination” to select the exam type.
- Step 5: Select “HSC/Dakhil” for General and Madrasah Board.
- Step 6: Confirm the Exam Year “2023” by clicking on the “Select One” menu.
- Step 7: Choose The Education Board Name.
- Step 8: Type your HSC Roll Number in the first box.
- Step 9: Type the Registration Number into the second box.
- Step 10: Complete the Math and Type the Number.
- Step 11: Lastly, Click on the “Submit” button. Now, the HSC Result will appear on the screen.
- Step 12: Take a Screenshot or Save the Page to use later.
So, we have shared the best method in the above. If you apply this, HSC Result 2023 with GPA will be available on your phone. Note that, you will need to try again after some time if you get any errors.
Result Via EboardResults
Eboard Results is the second most popular official website in Bangladesh Education Board where we can get our results easily. For the last 2 years, the websites ranked in the top position for a better experience. The JSC/JDC, HSC, and HSC Exam Result without the Registration Number was the best thing on this portal. With the help of the website, the result can be checked using Roll Number Only.
Besides this, Institute Wise Results are available on this portal. Recently, the system has changed as per Board Direction. Now, students will need to provide their Roll Number along with their Registration Number in order to view HSC Result 2023. This is pretty similar to the first website.
- Step One): First of all, you will need to write the URL (https://eboardresults.com/v2/home) into the internet browser.
- Step Two): Select the Exam as “HSC/Dakhil/Equivalent”.
- Step Three): Choose the Exam Year by clicking there.
- Step Four): Now, select the Board Name.
- Step Five): Click on “Choose One” and select “Individual Result”.
- Step Six): Type HSC Exam Roll Number.
- Step Seven): Write the Registration Number.
- Step Eight): Type the Four Digit Security Key into the right box.
- Step Nine): Click on the green “Get Result” button. After that, the result will be visible on the screen.
After successfully completing the step-by-step method, the result can be found easily. Besides this, students can print out the result copy directly from there.
Full Institute Result
If your curious mind wants to view all examinee’s exam results of any institute with one click, so you can do this. The official website (EboardResults) have an Amazing Feature that will allow you to get Full Institute Result. For this, you will need to know the EIIN Number from the school or college.
Now, follow the instructions given below;
- Firstly, open eboardresults.com like the previous step.
- Now, select “HSC/Dakhil/Equivalent” for HSC Exam.
- Choose the Exam Year and Board Name.
- Simply, click on “Institute Result” from the menu.
- Type the EIIN Number in the right box.
- Finally, type the Security Key and Click on the “Get Result” Button.
- Now, all examinee’s results will be displayed on your screen.
This is really an Amazing Feature available we have ever seen on the mentioned official website. It will help the students to get the HSC Result 2023 Full List of Every Examinee of an Institute. Note that, you will have to download the pdf file to save the list.
Note that, students are advised not to be hopeless if they won’t able to view their results. Provably, many students can face server issues while checking the result. If you face the issue, so wait for a few seconds and try again.
But, if the issue persists, you may check HSC Exam Result 2023 By Mobile SMS. We hope this will allow you to get it within a few minutes.
Get HSC Result 2023 By SMS: The Best Method Ever
As we know that, online is the best way to view or download JSC to HSC Exam Results. Thousand or sometimes lakh of users trying to collect the result at the same time. For this, the web server can be down, and students will face error messages while checking the result online.
Interestingly, Bangladesh Education Board allows Mobile SMS System. In fact, this will help the students to get their exam results by SMS easily. For this, they need to pay 2.5 Taka for sending an SMS to 16222.
Let’s follow the instructions mentioned below;
- First of all, open the SMS App from your Phone.
- Click on the “Write New Message” menu.
- Write, HSC <Space> First Three Latter of Board<Space> Roll <Space> Exam Year
- Finally, send the SMS to 16222.
Here is an example of the Rajshahi Education Board.
- HSC RAJ 6545154 2023
Well, if the message is successfully sent to 16222, Teletalk will reply with an SMS. Subject Code with GPA can be seen in the SMS which is powered by Teletalk. It will charge around 2.5 Taka from Balance. We suggest you check the account balance first or recharge.
Note that, if you submit the SMS through Teletalk SIM, it will take a very short time to get the reply SMS.
SMS Code for All Board
As we mentioned Rajshahi Board’s Short Code for SMS, is necessary to describe about All Board Short Code. So that, Any Board’s Students will be able to get HSC Result 2023 using Mobile SMS Method.
Well, check out the following codes for the All Education Board.
|Name of the Board||Short Code|
View All Education Board Result
In Bangladesh, there are 11 Education Board for HSC Exam. Every year, almost 15 to 22 Lakh Students appeared in the Board Exam from this Education Board. This year, 3 Lakh 70 Thousand 433 Examinee attended in the HSC Exam from Dhaka Board.
On the other hand, 1 Lakh 86 Thousand 468 from Rajshahi Education Board. Each education board provides the result with its own pattern.
For the convenience of the examinee, we have shared HSC Result 2023 for All Education Board.
1. Dhaka Education Board
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary, Dhaka is an important part of our country. The Board operates all the necessary steps for Syllabus, Exam Date, Result, Form Fill Up, and More. Professor Tapan Kumar Sarkar is the Chairman of the Board.
This year, the Daily Report regarding HSC Exam was published by Dhaka Education Board. Every year a lot of students participate in the HSC or HSC Exam from this Board than others Board. As per the report, a total of 3 Lakh 70 Thousand 433 students take the part in the HSC Exam this year.
On the date of the HSC Result Publish, Dhaka Board’s students will be eagerly searching online to know their results. We have described the best way for them. They can view it either directly from the official website or by Mobile SMS.
To check it, open the SMS App from your Phone and write the following code;
- HSC<Space>DHA<Space>HSC Roll Number<Space>Exam Year
- HSC DHA 65545441 2023
Lastly, send the SMS to the official number 16222. It will be cut 2.5 Taka as per the SMS Charge.
2. Dinajpur Board
Dinajpur is the Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board under Rangpur Division. The Board works for HSC and HSC Exam every year. This Board was established in 2006 in Dinajpur Districts. Before that, every exam was controlled by Rajshahi Board.
As per the last few years’ statistics, about 1.5 or 2 Lakh Students participate in the exam from the Board. This year, 1 Lakh 68 Thousand 11 Students appeared in the Bangla 1st Paper Exam on 15 September 2023.
If you are from Dinajpur Board, you will need to follow the instructions to check the result.
For the SMS Method, type the following codes into the SMS Box and Send them to 16222.
- HSC<Space>DIN<Space>HSC Roll Number<Space>Exam Year
For Online Method:
- Enter on the official website of Dinajpur Board; https://dinajpurboard.gov.bd/
- On the main page, click on the “HSC Result 2023” Link.
- Type HSC Exam Roll and Registration Number.
- Click on the “Submit” button. Then, your result will be displayed on the screen.
3. Madrasah Board
There is only one Education Board in Bangladesh where students only study Islamic subjects. The Board Name is Madrasah Education Board. When a student participates in the Board Exam in Class 10, it is called Dakhil Exam. On the other hand, if they attend in the Final Exam of 12 Class, it is called Alim Exam.
Recently, Madrasah Board added Technical Board to conduct the Exam together. This year, 2,49,060 candidates took the part in the Dakhil Exam. Let’s read how to check its result.
Madrasah Board Online Method
- Visit the Eboardresults.com or Education Board Result Website.
- Select Exam Name.
- Choose Madrasah as Board Name.
- Type HSC Roll and Registration Number.
- Complete the Math and write it into the box.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Now, the result will be visible.
SMS Method: HSC<Space>MAD<Space> Roll Number<Space>Exam Year
The Result will be published on 26 November 2023 according to the official news.
Every student can check the Result by SMS and Online.
GPA (Grade Point Average) is the Grading for HSC and HSC Exam.
There is no official app launched by Bangladesh Education Board.
If the students think they get fewer marks, they can submit Board Challenge Application.
Students can check the result from http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd/ and https://eboardresults.com/v2/home.
Most of the Mobile operators will charge 2.5 Taka for Service charges.
According to the report, 20 Lakh 21 Thousand 868 students appeared in the HSC Exam 2023.
Yes, students can get their mark sheet from the official website only https://eboardresults.com/. Besides this, the Respected Education Board also provides the opportunity.
Sometimes, the online method will not work due to server issues. This time, the examinee can use the Mobile SMS Method.
Once the result is published online, lakh students try to view their results at the same time. For the huge request, the server of the website is unable to handle it. But, the website will start working properly after some time.