Interestingly, National University NU Honours 3rd Year Result 2022 Session 2017-18 has been published officially. Now, those students who participated in the exam can check the result by SMS and Online. We have shared the best method that will help you to collect the result easily.
Do you want to know Honours 3rd Year Result 2022 Session 2017-18? So here you can get the result date, time, and the best and advanced system to get your result. The method will help you to collect Honours Result within a few seconds.
Honours 3rd Year Result 2022: 07 August 2022 Update News Today
First thing, this year’s Honours 3rd Year Final Exam start date was 03 February 2022 according to the Honours 3rd Year Routine for the session 2017-18.
- Name: Honours 3rd Year Result 2022
- Session: 2017-18 (Regular)
- Exam Type: Board Exam
- Exam Start Date: 05 March 2022
- End Date: 04 April 2022
- Result Published Date: 07 August 2022
Bangladesh National University (NU) Education Board has organized the Honours 3rd Year Final examinations in the month of February on the dates given above table. All those students who are studying 3rd Year under NU have appeared for the exams and successfully completed them. All those candidates are eager to check their NU Exam results.
NU Honours 3rd Year Result 2022: When will publish?
As we know, this year’s National University Honours 3rd Year (Session 2017-2018) exam start date was 05 March and continues up to 04 April 2022. Now everyone will be very curious about the result publish date. But everyone doesn’t know about this. This is the most Trending question of every candidate. Because they are very worried and excited about their Result. Various newspapers and Educational Websites already declare the result publish date.
National University has published Honours 3rd Year Result 2022 Session 2017-18 today at 04:00 PM. Usually, the University Published the Board Exam Result within or after 90 days of the exam. Now, students can check the result by SMS and Online.
News Update: The Result has been published today.
Checking Process of Honours 3rd Year Result 2022
The Result checking process is the most important thing to check any Board Exams Result. We can’t collect our results without the result-checking process. So this is too much important for everyone. I hope the maximum number of people will be looking for that. If you are one of them, so stop searching now.
Today I am going to share two different ways to check your result. So try to bookmark this page to check your result very fast than others. However, here I am going to share How To Check Honours 3rd Year Result by Online and Mobile SMS.
1. Check Result Online: The Best Method
As we everyone know that we can use the internet very easy. So you can check the result online easily. Because National University has two different official websites. Just you have to know the following process.
- First of all, visit the official website of National University nu.ac.bd or nubd.info to get Honors 3rd Year Result. Then you can get a window like the image below. Then you will get the Honours Result tab.
- When you click on nu.ac.bd (Where I marked), then you will forward to a new page. You have to choose the exam from the list below.
- After that, simply click on “Honours Option” then chose “Honours 3rd Year” option
- Now input “Exam Roll & Registration Number” in the form. Also, input the “Exam Year”
- Finally, Input the “Image Re-Captcha” and click on the “Search Result” option
When you input your Roll & Registration Number correctly, then you can get your result istantly in the official website.
2. Check Honours 3rd Year Result 2022 through nubd.info
- At first, you have to write nubd.info into the address bar of the browser.
- Then, tap on the top menu and click on “Honours” when the menu appears.
- Now, a new page will come to your device.
- Click on “Honours 3rd Year” from the menu.
- Here, you will need to type your “Registration” or “Roll” number in the box.
- Now, click on the “Submit” or view result button to get your result.
3. Apply Mobile SMS Method
The Mobile SMS system is the most popular Result getting system for every Board Exam in Bangladesh. It helps us to check our results without an internet connection. We just need to spend some money. But Doesn’t matter. Because this is a very big opportunity for us that can’t be explained.
By the way, if you want to check Honours Third Year Exam Result by SMS, so you need to know the process.
In Bangladesh, All The Mobile Network Operators and the National University Authority have provided the Amazing facility to check Honours 3rd Year Result by SMS service using the student’s Registered Mobile Phone number. Just go to your mobile message option then Write NU<Space>H3<Space>Registration Number. Then send the SMS to 16222.
Example: NU H3 68465 and send the SMS to 16222.
You can get the result from the reply SMS within a few seconds. If you use the Teletalk Sim card, then it will take 20 or 35 seconds.
Statistics of the result
Statistics is also an important thing for students for every result. Students can get a better idea about the statistics of the past year’s results. Some of the students try to know the stats of the NU Honours Third Year Result. For this reason, here I have included the result statistics of the National University Honours Third Year Exam.
Statistics Coming Soon
Questions and Answers for Honours 3rd Year Result 2022
Here we have included a few questions that are asked by lakh of students who appeared on the Honours 3rd Year Board Exam. We hope these questions and answers will help you to get the answer you looking for.
According to the official notice of the National University, the result has been published today through the website.
The official notice mentioned that students will be able to check the exam result directly by roll or registration number from 04:00 PM.
2017-18 is the regular session, 2016-17 for improvement and others for irregular students.
Every student can check their Honours 3rd Year Result 2022 easily online and via mobile sms.
National University also provides the Board Exam Result via mobile SMS. For this, students have to type NU<Space> H3<Space>Registration Number in the sms box and send it to 16222.
Yes, you can do this by applying the same sms method. Interestingly, Teletalk will provide you with the result very quickly than other sim cards.
If you are not satisfied with your result, National University allows you to submit Board Challange Process. This will ask the authority to review your answer sheet to verify the mark.
So Dear, Here we have shared all the information about Honours 3rd Year Result 2022. We hope you guys will be successfully understood this article and also able to check your result through our website.
Please try to share this URL with your friend circle. If you have any questions, so please comment below. I will try to reply to you soon. Thank you so much for visiting our website.
Finally, if you liked this article so please share it with your friends. You may also like our Facebook Page to stay connected with us. Thank you very much for being with All Result.
- 1 Honours 3rd Year Result 2022: 07 August 2022 Update News Today
- 2 NU Honours 3rd Year Result 2022: When will publish?
- 3 Checking Process of Honours 3rd Year Result 2022
- 4 1. Check Result Online: The Best Method
- 5 2. Check Honours 3rd Year Result 2022 through nubd.info
- 6 3. Apply Mobile SMS Method
- 7 Statistics of the result
- 8 Questions and Answers for Honours 3rd Year Result 2022
- 9 Final Words