National University published the Honours 1st Year Result 2023 on Tuesday, April 18, 2023. The Authority published it for the academic year 2021, session 2020-2021. As per the report, the result was out yesterday at 07:30 PM. But, till now, many students have been facing server loading issues. So that, they won’t be able to check their result.
While this news, we have also checked whether the result is showing or not. But, unfortunately, the website is still down. It is showing “This site can’t be reached” message. On the other hand, another message “took too long to respond” is displayed on the National University’s website when anyone opens the URL.
As the Honours 1st Year Result 2023 was published Yesterday at 07:30 PM, but the website still shows the not responding message. For this, students are worried as they won’t be able to view their GPA or Marksheet.
However, once the official website starts working properly, you can apply the step-by-step method to view the result online.
Steps to Check Honours 1st Year Result Online
- Step 1: At first, you have to open the official website (nubd.info/results) of the National University.
- Step 2: If you enter the page, it will redirect to a new page.
- Step 3: Find out the “Result” menu from that window.
- Step 4: Click on the “Honours” menu on the page.
- Step 5: Tap on the plus sign (+) from the right side and click “Honours 1st Year”.
- Step 6: Now, a new page will be visible on your screen with 3 or 4 boxes.
- Step 7: Write your “Registration Number” in the first box.
- Step 8: Select the exam year,
- Step 9: Type the security code available in the box.
- Step 10: Tap on the “Submit” button. Then, the result will be displayed on your screen.
- Step 11: Lastly, take a screenshot or print out the result page or save it as a pdf file to use later.
During this time, students can apply the mobile SMS method. It will charge only 2.5 Taka to provide the result.
How to Check Honours 1st Year Result 2023 By SMS?
- First of all, you will need to open the Mobile SMS App.
- On the app, tap on the Create New SMS option.
- Write the official number 16222 into the number section.
- Now, Write NU <Space> H1 <Space> Registration Number.
- After that, send the SMS to the number.
Example: NU H1 1715456414
The Mobile SMS Method will charge 2.5 Taka or more based on the SIM Company. It is also proved that Teletalk Company will provide the result very shorter than the other Company.
Note that, National University published a notice on Tuesday, April 18, 2023, at around 07:00 PM regarding Honours 1st Year Result 2023 for the academic year 2021. The notice has been signed by Professor Badruzzaman, Exam Controller of the University. It is said on the notice that, NU has published the exam result for the exam 2021.