Are you looking for Du 7 College Admission 2019 Notice or Circular? So here is Dhaka University Affiliate 7 College Admission Circular, Admit Card and seat plan. Anyway, today I am going to share all about Admission Circular, Date and Time of Dhaka University Affiliate College.A few days ago Admission Notice has been published for Dhaka University Affiliate 7College by their official website. And now admission notice/circular available on our website. Interested candidates have to submit their application through 7 College Du Ac BD official website. The online application will start on xx xx 2019. Before submitting your application, you have to know the details information about the Dhaka University admission circular.
7 College Admission 2019
|Admission on:||Du 7 College|
|Application Start Date:||30 September 2019|
|End Date:||29 October 2019|
|Organizer:||Du 7 College Authority|
Du 7College Admission Circular 2019
Well, the Admission circular has been published by Dhaka University. If you are interested to study in these colleges, so you have to apply through online. The online application will start in 2019 and it will continue up 2019 according to the circular. You can apply for only one college. Remember, MCQ and Written exam will be held for the Admission.There are a total of three groups in these colleges. A Unit based on Science Group, Arts Group on B Unit and Business Studies Group in the C unit. You may get details information about the college list and seats.
Dhaka University 7 Colleges name & Seat
1. Dhaka College: 3515
2. Eden Mohila College: 4685
3. Government Shaheed Suhrawardy College: 1570
4.Kabi Nazrul College: 1820
5. Begum Badrunnesa Govt. Women College: 1395
6. Mirpur Government Bangla College: 2350
7. Government Titumir College: 5680
Requirements/Qualifications for DU 7 College Admission
I hope maximum candidates will be looking for ‘What is the minimum requirements or Qualification for Dhaka University Affiliate 7College Admission?” If you one of them, so here is the details information for you. I have included the requirement in the below. I hope you will be understood.
- A Unit (Science): SSC and HSC Total GPA-7 (with 4th subject)
- B Unit (Arts): SSC and HSC Total GPA-6 (with 4th subject)
- C Unit (Business Studies): SSC and HSC Total GPA-6.5 (with 4th subject)
Admission Test Subject wise Mark Distribution
|Business Studies||(20×1.20)-24 Marks|
|Marketing / Finance & Banking||(20×1.20)-24 Marks|
|Science & Humanity|
|Bangla||(25 x 1.2)- 30 Marks|
|English||(25 x 1.2)- 30 Marks|
|General Knowledge||(50 x 1.2)- 60 Marks|
Admission Test Date and Time
|Science Unit||22 November 2019||10.00 AM to 11.00 AM|
|Arts and Social Science Unit||29 November 2019||10.00 AM to 11.00 AM|
|Business Studies||15 November 2019||10.00 AM to 11.00 AM|
How to Apply Du 7 College Admission?
As I already mentioned the application form available in the official website and interested candidates need to submit their application after filling up the form. You may follow the steps below to submit your application.
- First of all, you have to visit www.7college.du.ac.bd
- Then you need to click on “Admission” option from the right corner. You will be redirected in a new page.
- In the new page, you have to click on the “Application Form” option.
- Fill up this form with your legal information (Like your HSC Roll, Passing Year & Board and Also give Your SSC Roll ). After fill-up, this form double-checks your information.
- Now select your desired unit & click Confirm Button.
- Now click on “Submit Button”. After Click Submit Button you can see your full details information
- Finally, upload your Photo and Signature via Scanner
- Now you have to pay the application fee to confirm your application.
Well, that’s was all about DU 7 College Admission 2019 Circular, Application Process, and Seat Plan. Here I have shared all the information with full description. I hope you guys will be successfully understood about this article and also success to apply on Du Admission.
If you have any question, so please feel free to write a question below. I will try to reply to you soon. You may check the Honours Admission Result system from our website. Thank you so much for visiting our website.