DSHE Accounts Assistant Admit Card 2023 is now available to download as the Directorate of Secondary & Higher Education authority declared the exam date on Monday, March 6, 2023. The applicants who submitted the application on DSHE Recruitment were published on October 22, 2020, in the Accounts Assistant Post, need to know the exam date and download the admit card.
DSHE Accounts Assistant Admit Card 2023
Monday, March 6, 2023 (Today), the Directorate of Secondary & Higher Education (DSHE) published a press release regarding the MCQ Type Written Exam. The authority invites those applicants who applied for the accounts assistant post to attend the written exam.
The officials of DSHE Declared that they will conduct Accounts Assistant Exam on March 18, 2023. The exam will start in the afternoon at 03:00 PM at multiple centers across the country. Interested applicants need to download the DSHE Accounts Assistant Admit Card at least 3 days before the exam.
DSHE Admit Card 2023: Overview
|Article Category||Admit Card Release News|
|Department Name||Directorate of Secondary & Higher Education|
|Post Name||Accounts Assistant|
|Total Candidates||Around 1 Lakh|
|Exam Start Date||March 18, 2023|
Also Read: DSHE Accounts Assistant Exam on March 18
Method to Download DSHE Accounts Assistant Admit Card
The Directorate of Secondary & Higher Education invites the candidates to participate in the MCQ Type Written Exam. The candidates who are going to sit on the exam must need one thing that, the admit card will not provide by the post office. It will available on the official website of DSHE. Interested candidates will need to collect the DSHE Accounts Assistant Admit Card 2023 before the exam.
They will have to follow the given instructions to print out the admit card.
- First of all, you will need to visit the official website of the Directorate of Secondary & Higher Education. For Admit, you must enter the Teletalk portal at dshe.teletalk.com.bd
- On the main page, there will be a “Download Admit Card” button.
- Simply, click on the “Download Link” from the page. It will open a new page.
- Type “User ID and Password” accurately.
- Click on the “Submit” button. Now, your profile will be visible on the screen.
- Now, download the admit card and take several copies of the color print.
Those candidates who are going to appear in the exam must be aware that, the admit card is the main part of the exam. Authority will not allow anyone without providing a valid admit card. In addition, it will be printed in color copy, not black and white.