CU A Unit Result 2023: University of Chittagong, CU has published the Admission Test Result for A Unit. The Exam was taken on May 16 and 17, 2023 across the country. Now, candidates can view the merit list along with the waiting list from the direct link of the official website.
As per the report, the admission committee has prepared CU A Unit Result and set it into the ICT Cell on Friday at around 10:00 PM. The students who appeared on the admission test over the country can check their CU Admission Result once it is available on the official website.
The information has been declared by D. Mostafa Rashed, Joint Coordinator of the Admission Test Conducting Committee and Dean of the Faculty of Engineering of the University. The candidates who participate in the exam can check CU A Unit Result 2023 from the admission portal, said the dean. He stated that a total of 45.22% of candidates have successfully passed on the exam.
It is also said that a total of 26 thousand and 908 candidates passed on the exam who got at least 40 marks. Those students who got under 40 marks, they are failed the admission test. A total of 32 thousand and 594 candidates failed the exam.
Steps to check CU A Unit Result 2023
The candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Admission Result of Chittagong University A Unit can view the merit list today. In order to view CU A Unit Result, candidates will have to visit the official website.
For this, students can follow the step-by-step method given here;
- First of all, you will need to type the admission portal URL of Chittagong University.
- For this, type https://admission.cu.ac.bd/ into the address bar and tap on enter button.
- Once the main page is visible on your phone, scroll down the page.
- Click on the “A Unit Result” Link from the page.
- A new page will be open soon.
- Type the Admission Roll Number into the box.
- Tap on the “Submit” button. It will display the result soon.
In addition, the result can be downloaded as a pdf file from the official website. For this, you will need to click on the official announcement.
For Result, Follow us on Google News (Tap on the Star icon to Follow)