Non-Government Teachers’ Registration has published the 17th NTRCA Result 2023 By SMS for the Preliminary Exam. Candidates who appeared on School and College Level Exam on December 20, 2022, can check the result today.
As per the official press release published today, February 22, 2023, it has been confirmed that the 17th NTRCA Result has been published at 08:00 PM. It is said that 28.89% of candidates passed on the Preliminary MCQ Exam where a total of 6 Lakh 8 thousand and 492 candidates appeared on the exam.
17th NTRCA Result 2023
NTRCA Authority declared that they are going to publish the result on February 22, 2023, for 15 thousand teachers in Non-Govt schools, Colleges, and Madrasahs. as per this, the result has been published today at 08:00 PM. Education Minister Dipu Moni released the result at the press conference.
A total of 6 Lakh 8 thousand and 492 candidates are take the part in the exam. The 17th NTRCA Result 2023 stated that, 28.89% of candidates passed on the exam. The result has been published for School and College Level Exam.
A special public notification was issued on February 8, 2023, to recruit 15,163 teachers for those candidates who haven’t applied on the 3rd Public Notification. Then, 3 lacks 43 thousand 408 applications were received until the application deadline.
Steps to View NTRCA Result 2023 By SMS and Online
NTRCA always published the result through their official web server mostly on ntrca.gov.bd. Besides this, they also use Teletalk Software to release the result.
In order to check the result, candidates must follow the step-by-step instructions below;
- First of all, you will need to open “ntrca.gov.bd” from your internet browser.
- Once the main page is displayed on your screen, find out the recent notice from the menu.
- Simply click on “All Notice” from the menu.
- Click on the “NTRCA Result 2023” notice from there.
- Tap on the “Download” button to save the file on your phone.
- Finally, open the pdf file on your phone and search for your roll number.
Also Read: 17th NTRCA Result 2023 Published Today, Here’s Direct Link
Alternative Process to Check the Result
- Visit the Teletalk Server of NTRCA: ntrca.teletalk.com.bd or ngi.teletalk.com.bd
- Click on “3rd Cycle 2nd Phase or 3rd Cycle Special Notice”
- After that, click on “e-Result”. Then you will redirect to a new page.
- Similarly, click on “Public View” from the menu.
- Chose Institutes of Districts, and select your division.
- Select your district
- Type your result in the right corner.
- Finally, your result will be displayed on your screen.