17th NTRCA Circular 2020 Fast Application Process Online: Apply NTRCA (Non-Government Teacher’s Registration & Certification) from this page by ntrca.gov.bd official website. The application will start on 23 January 2020 and the application will end on 06 February 2020 according to the Circular. Anyway, today I am going to share full details about 17th NTRCA Circular 2020 with the application process.
Are you looking for 17th NTRCA Circular 2020? So you are lucky! You enter on the right place. Because Non-Government Teacher’s Registration & Certification has been published by ntrca.gov.bd official website and we have going to describe all the important things for our valuable readers.
17th NTRCA Circular 2020 ntrca.gov.bd
- Event Name: 17th NTRCA Registration
- Application Start Date: 23 January 2020
- Last Date: 06 February 2020
- Application Process: Online
- Application Fee: 180 Taka
NTRCA Registration Notice
NTRCA (Non-Government Teacher’s Registration & Certification) has been published by the official website. As we know that, the 15th NTRCA Result 2019 has been published a few days ago. More than 1 lakh 52 thousand examinees passed on the 8 lakh 76 thousand 33 candidates. The 80% percent of the candidates have failed on the 15th NTRCA. The pass rate is 20.55 percent.
Now it is the time of the 17th. We hope every interested candidate will be waiting for the Circular. According to the Circular, Preliminary Exam will be held in 2020. Here is some important information for the interested candidates.
Eligibility for 17th NTRCA 2020:
We hope the maximum number of people will be looking for the official circular. They also want to know the Eligibility/Requirements for the NTRCA Application. So if you one of them, so you may check the following option. It will help you to know the exact eligibility.
- Minimum Second Class Graduation in Relevant Subject with Post Graduation.
- Minimum Second class in four years Honours.
- Maximum One Third Class/ CGPA will be accepted in the academic record.
- Graduation from any Reputed University with 300 Marks in Related Subject.
- Honors in Related Subject from any Reputed University.
- Masters in Relevant Subject.
- Only One-third class/ CGPA will be accepted in Academic records.
17th NTRCA Application Process 2020
The application process is too much important for any Job Application, Admission Form and others. If you won’t able to apply correctly, then you will can’t download the admit card. And the application fee will go.
By the way here, I am going to share the very easy way to submit your 17th NTRCA Application. Remember, you can submit your application through the official website. Never try on another website.
1. Apply 17th NTRCA 2020 Online
First of all, you need to visit the official website of NTRCA. Or you may visit ntrca.teletalk.com.bd directly from here. Then submit your NTRCA Application like below.
- Firstly visit the official website: ntrca.teletalk.com.bd
- Select the position according to qualification.
- Input your Educational Qualification
- Upload Color Photo (300 x 300 pixel) and Signature (300 x 80)
- Input applicant mobile number
- Re-Check all the information carefully
- Click on “Submit” option
- Finally “Print” the application copy
2. Application Fee Payment Process
After submitting the application, you will get an application USER ID. Then you have to pay the application fee using the ID. After that, you can get “User ID and Password”. Here is the application fee payment process. Go to mobile message option and type following keywords
- 1st SMS: NTRCA <Space> User ID
Example: NTRCA SGBSV142 send to 16222
After sending the SMS, you will get a confirmation SMS from the official number. Then you have to send the 2nd message.
- 2nd SMS: NTRCA <Space> YES <PIN>
Example: NTRCA YES 12425471 send to 16222
17th NTRCA Circular 2020 PDF Official
If you want to know more information about the circular, so you may download it as a PDF file. Then you can open it using your Android Smartphone or Computer. You may also download it as an Image version from below.
16th NTRCA Exam Subject & Marks Distribution
This is a very common problem that every candidate doesn’t know about the subject and mark distribution for the upcoming 17th NTRCA exam that will be held in 2020. From the below table you may get a brief idea about the 17th NTRCA Exam.
Note: 0.05 Mark will minus for every wrong answer.
This is 17th NTRCA Circular 2020 for Non-Government Teacher’s Registration & Certification Authority. Here we have discussed all the necessary information about the circular. You may check the NTRCA Result 2020 from our website. We hope you guys successfully understood about it. Thank you so much for visiting our Website.