NTRCA Circular 2022 Best Application Process Online: Apply NTRCA (Non-Government Teacher’s Registration & Certification) Special E Application from this page by ntrca.gov.bd official website. The application will start 08 February 2022 and the application will end 22 February 2022 according to the Circular. Anyway, today we are going to share A to Z information regarding NTRCA Circular, Date, Application Process, and more through this article.
Are you looking for the Special NTRCA Circular 2022? So you are lucky! You enter the right place. Because Non-Government Teacher’s Registration & Certification has been published by ntrca.gov.bd official website and we have going to describe all the important things for our valuable readers.
NTRCA Circular 2022 ntrca.gov.bd
- Name: NTRCA Circular 2022 (Special)
- Application Start Date: 08 February 2022
- Last Date: 22 February 2022
- Application Process: Online
- Application Fee: Not Known
NTRCA Apply 2022 Date
NTRCA Apply 2022 Date and Time is the most important step for those people who are waiting to apply on the Special Notice of NTRCA. That’s why we are going to share the official date and time that will help them to know about the NTRCA Special Circular 2022.
In 2022, Non-Govt Teacher’s Registration NTRCA Circular 2022 has been published on 6 February 2022. According to the circular, the online application will start on 08 February and it will end on 22 February 2022. If the date is extended, then you will get a further notice from here.
Official NTRCA Circular 2022 PDF Download
If you want to know more information about the circular, you may download it as a PDF file. Then you can open it using your Android Smartphone or Computer. You can easily able to download NTRCA 4th Public Notice from here.
NTRCA Speical Circular 2022
Full Circular PDF Download
Eligibility for 18th NTRCA 2022:
We hope the maximum number of people will be looking for the official circular. They also want to know the Eligibility/Requirements for the NTRCA Application. So if you one of them, so you may check the following option. It will help you to know the exact eligibility.
- Minimum Second Class Graduation in Relevant Subject with Post Graduation.
- Minimum Second class in four years Honours.
- Maximum One Third Class/ CGPA will be accepted in the academic record.
- Graduation from any Reputed University with 300 Marks in Related Subject.
- Honors in Related Subject from any Reputed University.
- Masters in Relevant Subject.
- Only One-third class/ CGPA will be accepted in Academic records.
Subject & Marks Distribution for NTRCA Exam
This is a very common problem that every candidate doesn’t know about the subject and mark distribution for the upcoming 18th NTRCA exam that will be held in 2022. From the below table you may get a brief idea about the 18th NTRCA Exam.
Note: 0.05 Mark will minus for every wrong answer.
Process for NTRCA Application
The application process is too much important for any Job Application, Admission Form and others. If you won’t able to apply correctly, then you will can’t download the admit card. And the application fee will go.
By the way here, I am going to share the very easy way to submit your 18th NTRCA Application. Remember, you can submit your application through the official website. Never try on another website.
1. Apply 18th NTRCA 2022 Online
First of all, you need to visit the official website of NTRCA. Or you may visit ngi.teletalk.com.bd directly from here. Then submit your NTRCA Application like below.
- Firstly visit the official website: ntrca.teletalk.com.bd
- Select the position according to qualification.
- Input your Educational Qualification
- Upload Color Photo (300 x 300 pixel) and Signature (300 x 80)
- Input applicant mobile number
- Re-Check all the information carefully
- Click on “Submit” option
- Finally “Print” the application copy
2. Application Fee Payment Process
After submitting the application, you will get an application USER ID. Then you have to pay the application fee using the ID. After that, you can get “User ID and Password”. Here is the application fee payment process. Go to the mobile message option and type the following keywords
- 1st SMS: NTRCA <Space> User ID
Example: NTRCA SGBSV142 send to 16222
After sending the SMS, you will get a confirmation SMS from the official number. Then you have to send the 2nd message.
- 2nd SMS: NTRCA <Space> YES <PIN>
Example: NTRCA YES 12425471 send to 16222
You May Also Like: 17th NTRCA Admit Card
Official Update Notice
NTRCA (Non-Government Teacher’s Registration & Certification) has been published by the official website. As we know, the 15th NTRCA Result 2019 has been published a few days ago. More than 1 lakh 52 thousand examinees passed on the 8 lakh 76 thousand 33 candidates. 80% percent of the candidates have failed on the 15th NTRCA. The pass rate is 20.55 percent.
Now it is the time of the 18th. We hope every interested candidate will be waiting for the Circular. According to the Circular, Preliminary Exam will be held in 2022. Here is some important information for the interested candidates.
That’s was all about NTRCA Result 2022 of 4th Public Notice for Non-Government Teacher’s Registration & Certification Authority. Here we have discussed all the necessary information about the circular.
You may check the NTRCA Result 2022 from our website. We hope you guys successfully understood it. Thank you so much for visiting our Website.
- 1 NTRCA Circular 2022 ntrca.gov.bd
- 2 NTRCA Apply 2022 Date
- 3 Official NTRCA Circular 2022 PDF Download
- 4 Eligibility for 18th NTRCA 2022:
- 5 Subject & Marks Distribution for NTRCA Exam
- 7 Process for NTRCA Application
- 8 1. Apply 18th NTRCA 2022 Online
- 9 2. Application Fee Payment Process
- 10 Official Update Notice
- 11 In Conclusion
11 thoughts on “NTRCA Circular 2022: 17th NTRCA (Best Method)”
Great Article Bro. Thank you
Thanks for your comment.
Error dekhasse. Kintu amar photo and signature sob e thik ache
Abr try korun.
Follow the above instruction.
Collage name bol hole correction kora jay?
Try kore dekhte paren.
payment er jonno sms korle to sorry dekhasse
aj last date apply korar
Apply korar link the apply kora jay na, plz keu amke direct apply korar link dite parben?
Visit here to submit your application: http://184.108.40.206:8088/ntrca/c3/app/index.php