NU Masters Preliminary Admission 2019: National University NU Preli to Masters Admission (Private) application notice has been published. Now interested candidates can apply on this admission from 25 July to 01 August 2019 according to the new admission circular. Anyway, here you will get the details information about Masters Admission 2019.
On 24 July 2019, National University authority has been published the NU Preliminary To Masters Private Admission Circular. Now every interested candidate can apply on the admission within 01 August 2019
Masters Preliminary Admission 2019
|Admission Name:||Preliminary to Masters (Private)|
|Application Fee:||800 Taka|
|Application Start Date:||25 July 2019|
|End Date:||01 August 2019|
Preliminary to Masters Admission Notice 2019:
Are you looking for Masters Admission Notice? So don’t worry! Here I am going to share full details of National University Admission.National University Masters Preliminary Admission Circular 2017-18 has published a few days ago. Every Degree Passed (Pass Course) candidates can apply on admission 2017-2018 session. Interested candidates can apply through online/internet. If you want to apply on Masters Admission. So you should read the requirement for the admission.
The requirement for Admission:
- Interested candidates have to pass on 2013-2017 Third Year Degree (Pass Course) with 45% number and minimum 2.25 CGPA under National University of Bangladesh.
- Students who are passed to the degree pass and certificate course examination 2013 to 2017 they can apply for this admission.
- The student who has passed a minimum CGPA 2.25 they can apply for this admission.
- The student who has not to get the minimum CGPA they can’t apply for this admission.
- Students who have already admitted to another program at the National University of Bangladesh, they cannot apply.
Preliminary Masters Admission Circular PDF:This year No admission test will be held for the Admission. National University Authority has published the National University Masters Admission Circular as pdf version. You can get all the necessary information in this admission circular. I have already included some important topic in the above table. You may check the full circular from here.
Application Process for Masters Preliminary Private Admission
The application process is the most important things about the admission circular. Candidates can’t submit their application without the proper guideline. You will get the admission circular from many websites, but you can’t get the full process of the admission. But we always try to share everything parts by part. You can check HSTU Result 2019 from here.
1. Masters Preliminary Admission Online Application Process
The online application process is pretty good! Anyone can apply for NU Preliminary to Masters through online by using the simple process included below.
- First, visit http://nu.edu.bd/admissions by clicking the direct link from here.
- Click on “Master’s/MAS/Ad. MBA/M.Phil/Ph.D./PGD in LIS” Tab
- Now Click on “Masters Preli Apply Now” Button
- Checkmark on the “Degree” option and click on the next option
- Input your “Roll” number.
- Type “Registration” number
- Select the Passing Year
- Chose 5 to 10 College from the eligible list
- Upload recent captured Color Photograph (120×150 pixels)
- Click on “Submit” Button.
- Finally, download the application form and print it.
That’s it for Online application. You can easily submit your online application from the above process.
Personal Tip: Try to submit your online application in the morning, evening or night. You can easily able to submit your application. Because these times only a few numbers of applicant trying to submit their application. So this time you will be can’t face the server loading problem.
Well, this is all about Masters Preliminary Admission 2019 for National University Bangladesh. I hope you guys successfully understood and success to submit your online application. You may also check your admission results from our website. So you may bookmark or share our website link in your Facebook profile. Thank you so much for visiting our website.