SSC Challenge Result 2022: Bangladesh Education Board going to publish the Board Challenge Result for SSC Exam soon. Almost 3 Lakh Re-Scrutiny application was received till the last date, December 6, 2022. Those students who applied, need to check the Khata Challenge Result which can be found on the official website.
As per the direction from the Ministery of the Education Board, Secondary School Certificate, SSC Exam Result was published on November 28 of this year. The authority announced the Re-Scrutiny Process of this result, which is also called the Khata Challenge.
SSC Challenge Result 2022
Generally, the Secondary or Higher Secondary Education Board announced the Board Challenge/Khata Challenge Application for those students who think something wrong with their results. They believe that their result will be better than the present.
For example, a student got GPA 4.95 out of 5.00, but he/she thinks that there will be a mistake. There is a huge chance to get 5.00. Then, the students can apply for the Board Challenge Application. If the authority found any mistake, they will correct it as per the rules.
- Name: Board Challenge
- Exam Name: SSC
- Application System: Teletalk Mobile SMS
- Apply Fee: 125 Taka per subject
- Application Start Date: November 29, 2022
- End Date: December 5, 2022
- Authority: Bangladesh Education Board
When SSC Board Challenge Result 2022 will be published?
Bangladesh Education Board will publish the SSC Challenge Result 2022 on December 23, 2022. The date has come up as per the past year’s statistics. Otherwise, it will take two or more days to publish. Students can check the result from their Education Board’s website instead of Educationboardresults.gov.bd.
The relevant source said that the result for the SSC Board Challenge is usually published within or after two weeks of the application ending. This year, the application was held on November 29 through Teletalk Mobile SMS. The application ended on December 5, 2022. About 3 Lakh candidates have submitted the re-scrutiny till the last date. We are in the final stage to generate the result, said the source.
Note that, this year SSC Result was published on November 28, and the Board Challenge Process was started after that day.
SSC Challenge Result 2022: How to check easily
As per the notice, almost 3 Lakh SSC Examinees are applied for Board Challenge from 11 Education Board across the country. Now, students are waiting for the result.
For this, students will need to open the Education Board website. After that, the result will be displayed within a few seconds. For convenience, we have shared the most popular method for the All Education Board.
- Step 1: In the very beginning, the examinee needs to visit the official website of the respective Board. For example, we have shared the method for Rajshahi Board.
- Step 2: Type the Education Board URL into the address bar of the Internet Browser.
- Step 3: Simply, click on the “Enter” button to open the page.
- Step 4: Once the homepage appears, find out the main menu.
- Step 5: Click on the main menu under SSC Exam.
- Step 6: Now, all the notices will be displayed.
- Step 7: Click on the “SSC Challenge Result 2022” Notice.
- Step 8: Download the PDF File and Save it.
- Step 9: Open the file and type the roll number into the search bar.
- Step 10: The Result will be visible on the screen.
Note that, Education Board only include those students’ roll number if their result has changed after submitting the Board Challenge. If a student does not find his/her roll number on the file, so the result will remain the same.
New GPA will be Updated on the main server soon
Probably, many students’ results will be changed after the Board Challenge Process. But, they can get the same GPA that is shown on November 28, 2022, into the main server like Educationboardresults.gov.bd or eboardresult.com. It is true! Usually, it takes a few hours or days to update the result in mentioned servers.