RU C Unit Result 2023: Rajshahi University C Unit Admission Test Result has been published today, June 5, 2023. This year, the MCQ Exam was completed on May 31, 2023, for the academic session 2022-2023.
Rajshahi University (RU) authority published the admission test result of the C Unit on Monday (June 5), at 02:00 PM through the admission portal at admission.ru.ac.bd. Now, candidates can view the RU C Unit Admission Result from the direct link mentioned here. On the other hand, the merit list status can be checked by mobile sms.
RU C Unit Result 2023: Overview
As per the report, RU authority succeed to conduct the C Unit Admission Test on May 31, 2023. Now, the admission committee will be published unit-wise results simultaneously. If you want to check RU C Unit Result, you will need to know detailed information first.
For the convenience of the admission candidates, we have added detailed information on the following table;
|Category of the Article
|Exam End Date
|May 31, 2023
RU C Unit Admission Result 2023 Published on June 5
Rajshahi University authority has declared the Merit List today, June 5, 2023, through the admission portal. it is said that candidates can check RU C Unit Result 2023 directly from the portal after 02:00 PM. Candidates will have to provide their roll and registration numbers in order to view the merit list.
How to View RU C Unit Result?
- Step 01: First of all, you will need to open the official web portal of Rajshahi University. The official portal URL is: https://admission.eis.ru.ac.bd/
- Step 02: Open a new tap from an Internet browser like Google Chrome, Opera, Firefox, etc. After that, copy and paste or type the URL into the address bar and simply tap on the “Enter” button from the Keyboard.
- Step 03: Once you tap on the “Enter” button, you will automatically reach the main web page of the Rajshahi University Admission Portal. The official notice, result news, and more information will visible on your screen within a few seconds.
- Step 04: Now, you will have to tap on the “Login” menu from the main page. After that, you will redirect to the login page.
- Step 05: When the login page appeared on the screen, simply write the “HSC Roll” number in the first box and select the ERUcation Board name from the drop-down menu.
- Step 06: Similarly, type the “SSC or Equivalent” Roll number in the second box.
- Final Step: Simply, tap on submit button to log in to your profile. The Merit List will appear there.
View Merit Status by Mobile SMS
Most of the time the webserver will be down or crash due to a heavy load while checking the result. If you face this issue, so there is no need to worry! You will easily be able to collect RU C Unit Result 2023 By SMS through your phone.
Also Read: DU A Unit Result 2023 By SMS