Breaking News for those who are highly interested to be the Police. Government Release Police Constable Circular 2022 Notice for Bangladeshi People. If the applicant’s ages are 18 years to 20 years till 28 December 2022, they can submit the application. On the other hand, if the candidate’s age is reached 20 years on 25 March 2020, they will be eligible.
Police Constable Circular 2022
Bangladesh Police officially released a recruitment notification on 01 December 2022. This is the last notice in the department for this year for sure. In order to recruit qualified candidates, the authority invites interested people to submit applications.
The application for Police Constable Circular 2022-2023 will be held online through the official website. It will start on Friday, 02 December across the country. Interested candidates have to complete the submission process by 28 December 2022.
|Department Name||Bangladesh Police|
|Notice Published Date||01 December 2022|
|Apply Start Date||02 December 2022|
|End Date||28 December 2022|
|Application Process||Online & SMS|
|Apply Fee||40 Taka|
BD Police Constable Circular 2023: Who Can Apply?
Every year millions of SSC and HSC Passed Students are eagerly waiting for Police Recruitment notification. Interestingly, two notices have been published this year in order to recruit police constables. The first one was published on 31 January, and the last one has published on 01 December 2022.
Like the previous few notifications, there are a few requirements for submitting the application. If the applicants do not meet this, they will be rejected for application. So, interested candidates must need to know some information given below;
- The candidate’s age must be at least 18 Years.
- Age should not exceed 20 Years till 28 December 2022.
- If the applicant’s age reached 20 years on 25 March 2020, they can apply.
- Candidates must have SSC or Equivalent Exam Pass Certification, and at least 2.50 GPA.
- Only Unmarried Students Can Apply.
In addition, there are a few requirements like Physical Fitness, Height, Weight, and more which can be found on the official notice.
How to Submit Application for Constable TRC?
The Police Department has released the notification, and the application going to start on 02 December. They invite interested citizens who are qualified for this and can submit the application directly from the official website.
To submit the application properly, we have shared step-by-step instructions. Follow the instructions given below;
- First of all, visit the Official Portal of Bangladesh Police. For this, visit on Teletalk Server; police.teletalk.com.bd
- From the main page of the portal, click on the Post Name.
- Input Education Qualification Details.
- Type Name, Father’s Name & Mother’s Name.
- Similarly, Type SSC or HSC Roll Number, Registration Number.
- Upload a Color Photo, the pixel must be 300×300.
- Now, Upload your Signature (300×80 Pixel).
- Verify the given information by clicking on “Preview”.
- Click on the “Submit” button. You will forward to a new page.
- Finally, download the application form and take a printout.
After completing the online application, candidates need to pay the application fee. For this, they have to use the User ID that is available on the Application Form.
Then, follow the instructions to pay the fee;
- Open the SMS App.
- Tap on “Write New Message”.
- Type “TRC <Space> User ID.
- Send the SMS to 16222.
Full Example: TRC FHGDFD
Now, follow the next instruction which will be directed via SMS.
The Online Application will start on 02 December.
As per the press release by Bangladesh Police, the application will end on 28 December.
Yes, You can apply.
No, only the student who passed on SSC Exam with at least GPA 2.50 can apply.
Yes, you can apply.