NU Masters Preliminary Admission 2022: National University NU Preli to Masters Admission (Regular) application notice has been published. Now interested candidates can apply for this admission from 16 March to 29 March 2022 according to the new admission circular. Anyway, here you will get the details information about Masters Admission 2022.
On 16 March 2022, the National University authority has been published the NU Preliminary To Masters Admission Circular. Now every interested candidate can apply for admission within 29 March 2022.
Masters Preliminary Admission 2022
|Admission Name:||Preliminary to Masters (Regular)|
|Application Fee:||800 Taka|
|Application Start Date:||16 March 2022|
|End Date:||29 March 2022|
Preliminary to Masters Admission Notice 2022:
Are you looking for Masters Admission Notice? So don’t worry! Here I am going to share full details of National University Admission.
National University Masters Preliminary Admission Circular 2019-20 has published a few days ago. Every Degree Passed (Pass Course) candidate can apply on admission 2019-2020 session. Interested candidates can apply online/internet. If you want to apply for Masters’s Admission. So you should read the requirement for admission.
The requirement for Admission:
- Interested candidates have to pass on 2015-2019 Third Year Degree (Pass Course) with 45% number and minimum 2.25 CGPA under National University of Bangladesh.
- Students who are passed to the degree pass and certificate course examination 2015 to 2019 they can apply for this admission.
- The student who has passed a minimum CGPA 2.25 they can apply for this admission.
- The student who has not to get the minimum CGPA they can’t apply for this admission.
- Students who have already admitted to another program at the National University of Bangladesh, they cannot apply.
Preliminary Masters Admission Circular PDF:
This year No admission test will be held for Admission. National University Authority has published the National University Masters Admission Circular as a pdf version. You can get all the necessary information in this admission circular. I have already included some important topics in the above table. You may check the full circular from here.
Application Process for Preliminary to Masters
The application process is the most important thing about the admission circular. Candidates can’t submit their applications without the proper guideline. You will get the admission circular from many websites, but you can’t get the full process of admission. But we always try to share everything parts by part.
1. Masters Preliminary Admission Online Application Process
The online application process is pretty good! Anyone can apply for NU Preliminary to Masters online by using the simple process included below.
- First, visit http://nu.edu.bd/admissions by clicking the direct link from here.
- Click on “Master’s/MAS/Ad. MBA/M.Phil/Ph.D./PGD in LIS” Tab
- Now Click on “Masters Preli Apply Now” Button
- Checkmark on the “Degree” option and click on the next option
- Input your “Roll” number.
- Type “Registration” number
- Select the Passing Year
- Chose 5 to 10 College from the eligible list
- Upload recent captured Color Photograph (120×150 pixels)
- Click on “Submit” Button.
- Finally, download the application form and print it.
That’s it for Online applications. You can easily submit your online application from the above process.
Personal Tip: Try to submit your online application in the morning, evening or night. You can easily able to submit your application. Because these times only a few numbers of applicant trying to submit their application. So this time you will be can’t face the server loading problem.
Well, this is all about Masters Preliminary Admission 2022 for National University Bangladesh. I hope you guys successfully understood and success to submit your online application. You may also check your admission result from our website.
So you may bookmark or share our website link in your Facebook profile. Thank you so much for visiting our website.