NGI Online Application 2021 Teletalk Apply Now. NGI Job Circular 2021 was published on 30 March 2021 officially on NTRCA Gov BD and also available on our website. According to the circular, NGI Application 2021 has been started on 04 April 2021. Now everyone waiting to submit their NGI Job Application.
Are you looking for NGI Online Application 2021 Teletalk Apply? So here is A to Z Tutorial for you that will help you to submit your application within a few seconds. Before that, you may read a few information regarding Non-Government Teachers’ Registration & Certification Authority Job Notice.
NGI Job Circular 2021
The Non-Government Teachers’ Registration Authority has been announced NGI Circular 2021 for Bangladeshi People. There are 56 thousand vacancies on the recently published circular. Anyway, AllResultNet.Com helps you to get the Official NGI Job Circular, Apply Date, and Application Process.
- Circular Name: NTRCA/NGI 3rd Public Notice
- Published Date: 30 March 2021
- Number of Vacancy: 56 Thousand
So, if you waiting for NGI 3rd Public Notice and interested to apply on NGI, so you are entered in the right place. Now it is time to describe the application date and time. You can learn more about NTRCA Circular 2021 from the previous article.
NTRCA Vacant List 2021
If you want to know about NTRCA or NGI Vacant List 2021, so we have the ability to show you the official list. You can simply get this from below.
Date and Time of NGI Application 2021
NGI or Non-Government Teachers’ Registration Authority Job Circular has been published as we already mentioned in the beginning of this article. This is the most awaited NTRCA Circular for Bangladeshi People who are qualified for this job. The application already started on the following date and time.
- Application Name: NGI Application
- Application Start Date: 04 April 2021
- End Date: 30 April 2021
So, you may already understand that the application already started and going to end very soon. We suggest you submit the application today! Otherwise, you will be facing a server loading problem. Let’s check the application method.
How to submit NGI Application 2021?
Recently, a few candidate asked us about the NGI Application. Because they don’t have any idea to submit their application. Beside this, huge number of candidate searching in the internet to know about this. We hope you may also one of them.
In this case, if you also want to submit your application so you should know the application procedure fist. For this, AllResultNet team always active here to provide you the best way.
NGI Online Application 2021
Online or Internet is the only way to apply on NTRCA 3rd Public Notice. Do you have any idea about it? Well, every interested candidate needs to do the following steps to apply correctly.
- First of all, visit the official website of NTRCA Job Apply. For this task, ntrca.gov.bd not working for you. You should visit NGI Application Server. You can directly enter there by clicking the official link: http://188.8.131.52:8088/ntrca/c3/app/applicant-start.php
- Once click on the above link, you will automatically redirect to a new webpage like the following picture.
- Now, select your batch by clicking on the “Choose One” option. Then you can see 1st to 15th NTRCA with NTRCA Special Batch 2010.
- Chose your batch and you will get the Roll Number option instantly.
- Now write your NTRCA Roll Number as per the exam.
- Then input “Registration Number” in the desired box.
- After that, select the post type.
This is the online application process for NTRCA Circular 2021. If you applied the above steps correctly, so we hope you can submit your application without any problem.
That’s was all about NGI Application 2021. We have shared A to Z information regarding the online application with vacant list. We hope you guys successfully understood the article and also succeed to submit your application.
Finally, if you liked this article so please share it with your friends. You may also like our Facebook Page to stay connected with us. Thank you very much for being with All Result Net.Com.