LGED Circular 2023 for Local Government Engineering Department has been declared officially. The application for the 2237 post started on 4th January 2023. So this is a big opportunity for those people who are looking for the Local Government Engineering Department Circular. SSC/Equivalent and HSC/Equivalent is the minimum requirement as the educational qualification for this.
Did you know LGED Circular 2023 has been published? Well, so this article is going to help you by providing the most necessary info about the job. We have already shared the Local Government Engineering Department Circular that was published recently.
So, if you have interested to get this, so you should know A to Z information about the news. The number of vacancies, Apply Date for LGED, Fees for Application, Methods for Submit Application, etc.
LGED Circular 2023 Official
Do you know, LGED or Local Government Engineering Department is a popular Govt Sector in Bangladesh? We hope most of the Bangladeshi People have the idea. But if you do not have a minimum idea about it, then you will get detailed info through this article.
|Circular Name:||LGED Circular 2023|
|Circular Released Date:||16 December 2022|
|Apply Start Date:||4th January 2023|
|End Date:||31 January 2023|
First of all, you will be happy to know that, the SSC pass is the candidates can apply on LGED. But if any candidates have real experience, so they have the extra opportunity to get this. However, now you can download LGED Circular 2023 PDF or Image from here.
Continue Page 2
More Govt Notice: NSI Circular 2023
Well, the Local Government Engineering Department Gov BD Authority has officially published a new circular for Bangladeshi People. They published the circular through their official website.
After that, we collected it and uploaded it to our website at AllResultNet.Com. So, now you have to know LGED Application Date before submitting your application.
LGED Circular 2023: Important Dates
Are you interested to apply for LGED? If your answer is Yes, then you have to know a few things. The LGED application date and time is the most important thing for the candidates.
Generally, the authority allows interested candidates to submit their applications within 30 days. But most of the time they allow very little time. We have also seen that some of Government Department extend the application time for many reasons. But it is very exceptional.
So, before you get started you have to know the official date and time for submitting LGED Job Application. You will get it from below.
|Circular Name:||LGED Circular|
|Circular Released Date:||26 December 2022|
|Apply Start Date:||4th January 2023|
|End Date:||31 January 2023|
Well, if you have interested to apply for this, so you have to submit your application before 31 January 2023. So every candidate will get 30 days to submit their application.
Local Government Engineering Department: Overview
Whenever you want to apply for any Govt Job, then you should know all the info before submitting your application. The first thing is Educational Qualification. We have already shared Apply Date in the previous discussion.
Now, you will see the Name, Position, Educational Qualification, Monthly Salary, and more information from here. Let’s check LGED Info according to the official circular.
- Notice Name: LGED
- Post Name (s): As per the official circular, there are more than 10 different posts. You can get full info from the circular.
- Number of Vacancies: Do you have an interest to know how many people will be recruit through LGED Circular 2023? If your answer is yes, then you will get it from this article. However, there are 50+ vacancies for qualified people.
- Qualification Requirements: As you guys know, Educational Qualification is the most important thing for every circular. So every interested people needs to know about this. As per the news, Class Eight Passed or JSC, SSC/Dakhil, HSC/Alim Exam Passed candidates can apply for LGED Circular. But there will be required higher qualifications for the higher post.
- Experience: The Real Experience is also an important factor for the Government or Non-Government Circular. Most of the time the Government Agency does not want the experience. So, “Non-Experience People” can apply there. On the other hand, if anyone has one or two years experience, then they have the extra chance to get this. But non-experienced people can apply.
- Monthly Salary: Do you want to know the Monthly Salary of the LGED? Well, everyone can get the salary information from the official website and also from our website. But the salary depends on particular posts. That’s why you need to download the official circular to know about it. You can download the official circular from this page by scroll up or down the slider.
Well, that was all about LGED Apply Date, Time, Vacancies, Qualification Requirements, Monthly salary. We have also shared the experience requirements in the above discussion. Do you understand that? If you want to get a clear idea, then you should download the official LGED Circular 2023 PDF or Image from here.
Official Notice for 2237 Post
If you guys read the above topics, then you will be understood the main points regarding this job. Do you need more information? If your answer is yes, then here you will get the official circular.
Remember, the following circular has been published by the official website of the LGED Authority. So we hope there will be no question about it.
Well, there are multiple websites in Bangladesh that provide Circular. Unfortunately, most of them do not provide the right information. Thankfully, AllResultNet.Com going to share the official circular as a PDF and Image File. So, let’s Download LGED Circular 2023.
When any circular candidates want to apply for their favorite, this time they need to pay the application fee. The application must be canceled if they do not pay the fee at the right time.
Do you want to know how much cost will be needed for submitting LGED Application? So don’t worry! There is a huge number of people who don’t have any idea about it. We are here to describe it to you.
First, you’ll need to download the official circular from the above section. After that, you will get the application fee details based on the position if you scroll down.
The Application Fee is 100Tk
LGED 2023 Circular Apply Method
If you want to submit your LGED Circular 2023 Application in the right way, so you should learn the application system. Most of the time, candidates do not get the Exam Date just because of the wrong method applied while applying.
That’s why every interested candidate needs to know the right method. We have already shared a few methods below.
Before getting started, we always request you to select the favorite position as per your educational qualification. Then you may follow the instruction to submit your LGED Application.
- For the first time, you have to visit the official website of LGED. The official website link lged.teletalk.com.bd
- Go to the above link and try to find out the “Apply” option from the menu.
- Click on the “Apply” option and the application form will appear.
- Now, fill up the first box by providing “Applicant Name, Father’s Name, and Mother’s Name”.
- Enter your birth date in the desired field.
- Write your National ID Card Number. If you don’t have it, then you may leave it by providing the Birth Certificate Number in Next Box.
- Write your educational qualification information in the desired box.
- Upload recently clicked the color photo.
- Input your signature.
- After providing all the info, you have to click on the “Preview Application” option to verify them all.
- Finally, click on the “Submit Application” option if all the information is correct. If there is any problem, then fix them and submit the application.
So, this is the online application method for the Local Government Engineering Department LGED 2023. Now you have to pay the application fee within 72 hours by the following method.
Pay the Application Fee via Teletalk
First of all, open the messaging app from your phone. After that, click on the “Write New Message” option. Now type the following keywords.
- First SMS: Type LGED <Space> User ID and send the message to 16222.
Example: LGED NLKJNJKN
You will get a reply message from 16222 after sending the above keywords. The message is likely the following text.
[Applicant Name], Tk. 112 will be charged for [Post Name] of LGED. Your PIN is 6342514544. To pay the fee, type: LGED YES 6342514544 and send to 16222.
Now, you have to pay the application fee by sending the message by the instructions of the Teletalk Authority. You may get an idea to pay LGED Circular 2023 application fee from below.
- LGED YES 6342514544
Send the final message to pay the fee. You will get a confirmation message with a PIN Code. You should keep it safe for further work.
Note: Remember, always try to submit your application when it starts the application submission officially. Please do not delay to do this. Because most of the time a few candidates try to submit their application before one or two days of the application deadline.
This time they can’t do that because of the server issue with the official website of the Local Government Engineering Department. It can happen, so please do not delay submitting your application.
As you guys know LGED is the most popular job in Bangladesh. We hope that you found our article LGED Circular 2023 to be helpful. We have added all the information regarding this circular.
If you liked this article, so please try to share it with your friends. They also get the chance to apply for the Local Government Engineering Department by reading this article.