Jessore Science and Technology University JUST Admission 2021 Circular has been published here officially. If you want to apply on JUST Admission, then here you will get admission-related questions and solutions. So you may read the full article from here.
Do you want to apply for Jessore Science and Technology University and looking for JUST Admission Circular? So you enter in the perfect place. Because the admission circular has been published officially and today I am going to share Jessore Science and Technology University Admission Notice, Application Process, etc.
JUST Admission 2021
Jessore Science and Technology University is the full meaning of JUST. This university is the 4th public university in Bangladesh. Every year undergraduate admission circular published by the official website. Here is the simple description of the circular.
|Admission Name:||Jessore Science and Technology University|
|Application Start Date:||2021|
|Application End Date:||2021|
So this year online application will start on 15 March 2021 for Jessore Science and Technology University Admission. And the application will end on 29 March 2021 according to the official Jessore University Admission circular.
I hope you will be also looking for Requirement for JUST Admission. So now it is time to share the requirements and condition for the admission.
Qualification and Condition for Jessore University Admission
- Interested Applicants must have to be from Bangladesh. They have to be a Bangladeshi citizen.
- SSC Passing year: The applicants who have passed their SSC or equivalent exam between the year of 2017 and 2018. Those students can only apply for this admission program.
- HSC passing year: Like SSC the applicants who pass HSC or equivalent exam between 2019 and 2020 can apply for this program. But those who passed HSC before 2018 they cannot apply for this program.
- Besides all these ‘A’ Level and ‘O’ level candidates can also apply for all units. They have to gain a minimum ‘B’ Grade at 5 subjects in ‘O’ level and at 3 subjects in ‘A’ level.
- The government approved 4-year duration Diploma terms or equivalent exam pass applicants can also apply. They also have to pass between 2019 and 2020. Otherwise, they cannot apply.
Exam System and Mark Distribution:
MCQ Exam will be organized for JUST Admission. Candidates need to achieve 40% marks from 80 Marks. But it will be 30% for Physical Education and Sports Science player. Here are the details for Unit Wise Mark Distribution.
- A Unit: English -10, Physics -25, Chemistry -20, Math -25
- B Unit : English -10, Physics -20, Chemistry -25, Biology -25
- C Unit : English -10, Physics -20, Chemistry -20, Math -15, Biology -15
- D Unit: English -40, Bangla -20, General knowledge -20
- E Unit: English -10, Bangla -15, General knowledge -35, Practical -20, Playing Quota.
- F Unit : Science: English -30, Math -25, General knowledge -25 Arts: English -30, Economics -25, General knowledge -25 Commerce: English -30, accounting -25, law and Apply in commerce -25.
So, you will be understood about JUST Admission Test System and Mark Distribution. Now you may get JUST Admission Test Date and Time from below.
Jessore Science and Technology University Admission Test DateThe admission test date and time is the most important thing for every university. Interested candidates can take their strong preparation for the admission test after getting the exam date. However, Jessore University has been published the exam schedule.
As I already mentioned, the Jessore University admission process will start on 15 March and end on 29 March 2021. Generally, admission tests held one or two weeks after ending the online application. You may check it below.
|Date||Time & Unit||Unit & Time||Time & Unit|
|2021||09.30-11.00 A unit||12.30-02.00 B unit||03.30-05.00 C unit|
|2021||09.00-10.30 D unit||11.00-12.30 E unit||03.30-05-00 F unit|
So, it was the admission test date and time. If you need more information, then you may check the official notice below. Remember, you can also get HSTU Admission Result 2021 from our website.
JUST Admission Circular 2021
Admission notice or circular is one of the most important things for every University Admission. Because of the Application date, admission process, exam date and time, and many other things included in the circular.
This is very helpful for every candidate. That’s why here I have uploaded the official circular for the valuable readers of All Result Net. Everyone can download the Jessore University Admission Circular 2021 PDF and Image from here.
How to Apply on JUST Admission 2021?
The application process is the most important thing for everyone. But most of the University authority hasn’t shared the application process clearly. That’s why here I am going to share the full application process. You can get GST Admission Circular 2021 from here.
JUST Admission Online Application Process:
Online or Internet is the only way to submit the application for Jessore University Admission 2021. So here is the online application process.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website for Admission. You may visit the official website by clicking the address: https://admission.just.edu.bd
- Type your SSC Roll Number in the first box and select the exam year.
- Chose the Education Board
- Input “Password”
- Now input HSC or Equivalent Roll Number
- Then upload your scanned photo, input personal mobile number, and provide other information.
Carefully save phone numbers and passwords. It will need to log in later. Please do not use an agent or shopkeeper’s phone number. Much important information will be sent to the applicant’s phone number.
Well, that’s was all about Jessore Science and Technology University JUST Admission 2021, the Application process, and the Exam Date. I hope you guys get a clear idea of JUST Admission for the session 2020-21. You may bookmark this page to download your result, admit card, and seat plan very fast than others. Finally, If you have any questions, then write a comment below. I will try to reply to you very soon.