Good News for those HSC Passed Students who applied for National University Admission. Nu has published Degree Admission 1st Migration Result 2022 for the session 2021-2022. It has confirm the applicants that either their subject changed or not. This can be checked directly from the official website.
For Latest Updates, Follow us on Google News
Degree Admission 1st Migration Result 2022
According to the admission rules of National University, the applicants who are selected in a subject through the merit list, they will be get a chance to change their subject. The process is called Migration System. Not only this system available on Honours or Degree Admission. But also available in HSC and Diploma Admission.
- Notice Name: Admission
- Universtity Name: National University
- Session: 2021-22
- Result Date: 30 November 2022
- Process: Online and SMS
NU Degree 1st Migration Result 2022
National University most popularly known as NU officially announced the result publish date for Degree Admission 2nd Merit Result. On the other hand, they said that, Degree 1st Migration Result 2022 will be published in the same day, November 30, 2022.
The applicants who are selected in the 1st merit and confirm their admission, provably they are eagerly waiting for the Migration Result. If you are also one of the who want to chance the subject, can check it is happens or not.
How to View Degree Admission Migration Result?
In order to check it, applicants must need to know their Application Roll and PIN Number. If you unable to keep it on your mind, then take the admission form in your hand. Look at the first page and follow the instuctions given below;
- First of all, you will have to open the Admission Portal of the National University. For this, go to https://www.nu.ac.bd/admissions
- You will get a new page once the web page loaded on your device.
- Now, find out the “Degree” notice from the main menu.
- Simply, click on there.
- Similarly, click on “Admission Login” button from the page.
- Type Roll Number and Pin Number mentioned in the paper.
- Click on “Login” button. It will redirect you to the profile page.
- The Result will be visible there.
- Lastly, printout the page or save it on your device.
Note that, applicants will be able to check the Degree Admission 1st Migration Result 2022 using the Mobile SMS Method. For this, they will have to pay 2.5 Taka as the SMS charge.