Are you looking for Barisal University Admission Circular 2020 for the session 2020-21? So this article helps you to apply on BU Admission, the application process, admit card, seat plan download, and many more. All the information collected from the official website. So you may follow the article without any doubt. Anyway, today I am going to share Barisal University Admission 2020.
Barisal University is one of the most popular universities in Barisal. Because it is the only general public university in Barisal division. It is also 33rd public university in Bangladesh. Every year a huge number of students participate in the admission test.
Barisal University Admission 2020On 30 August 2020, Barisal University (BU) Authority has been published the official admission notice for the session 2020-21. And today I am going to describe all the necessary information for you. It will help you to get details idea and then you can successfully submit your application.
- Admission Name: Barisal University
- Application Start Date: 1st September 2020 at 2.00 PM
- End Date: 25th September 2020 Till 12.00 PM
- Application Payment Last Date: 26th September 2020
- Admission Test Date: 18 and 19th October
This year BU Admission will start on 01 September 2020 according to the notice. The online application fee is 600 Taka for every unit. Interested candidates need to submit their application within 25 September 2020. But application fee payment last date is 26 September. You may also get the requirements from below.
Requirements for Barisal University AdmissionI hope the maximum number of candidate will be looking for the admission requirements who are very interested to apply Barisal University Admission 2020-21. If you one of them, so you can get details information from here.
If anyone passed SSC or Equivalent Exam in 2016 and also passed in Higher Secondary or equivalent examination in 2018 or 2020, so they are eligible to submit their online application. But some of the different requirements have on unit wise that I have mentioned below.
|KA||Candidates must have total GPA of 7.00 with the fourth subject in SSC and HSC level exams.|
|KHA||Candidates must have total GPA of 6.00 with the fourth subject in SSC and HSC level exams.|
|GA||Candidates must have total GPA of 6.50 in with the fourth subject in SSC and HSC level exams.|
So, I have described the requirements for Barisal University Admission in the above table. I hope you guys successfully understood about it. Now it is time to share BU Admission Test Date and Time.
Barisal University Admission Test Date and Time
The admission test date and time is the most important thing for every university. Interested candidates can take their strong preparation for the admission test after getting the exam date. However, Barisal University has been published the exam schedule.
As I already mentioned, Barisal University admission process will start on 01 September and end on 25 September 2020. Generally, admission test held one or two weeks after ending the online application. You may check it below.
|KHA||18 October 2020, Friday||10 AM to 11 AM|
|GA||18 October 2020, Friday||3 PM to 4 PM|
|KA||19 October 2020, Saturday||11 AM to 12:30 PM|
So, it was the admission test date and time. If you need more information, then you may check the official circular from below.
BU Admission Notice 2020-21Admission notice or circular is one of the most important things for every University Admission. Because of Application date, admission process, exam date and time and many other things included in the circular. That is very helpful for every candidate. That’s why here I have uploaded the official circular for the valuable readers of All Result Net. Everyone can download the Barisal University Admission Circular 2020 PDF from here.
You may also like: Govt High School Admission 2021
How to Apply on Barisal University Admission?
The application process is the most important thing for everyone. But most of the University authority hasn’t shared the application process. I have also search in Google to know the application process. But I can’t get a proper solution. That’s why here I am going to share the full application process.
BU Admission Online Application Process:
Online or Internet is the only way to submit the application for Barisal University Admission 2020. So here is the online application process.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website for Admission. You may visit the official website by clicking the address:admission.eis.bu.ac.bd
- Then click on the “English” version if you don’t like the Bengali Version.
- Now you have to click on the “Login” option. It will redirect to you on a new page.
- Type you HSC Roll Number in the first box and select the exam year.
- Chose the Education Board
- Now input SSC or Equivalent Roll Number and click on Submit option.
- Now you can get the eligible unit list. Select the units as your interest.
- Then upload your scanned photo, input personal mobile number, and provide other information. and Click Confirm.
- You have to send an SMS to 16321 number to confirm your application.
- Candidates will get a confirmation SMS mention 7 digits confirm code after sending the SMS. Now give The Code and Click Confirm.
- You will get a payslip for complete payment. Now download and print this copy for submitting.
Barisal University Admission Fee Payment Process:
Barisal University Admission fee payment system is simply different than other universities. Candidates need to pay the fee through Janata, Sonali, Agrani and Rupali Bank. This is really very hard for me 🙁
- Download Money Receipt After Fill Up Application Form by Online.
- Signature on The Money Receipt and Submit to Eligible Bank (Janata, Sonali, Agrani and Rupali) within 26 September.
Well, that’s was all about Barisal University Admission 2020 Circular, the Application process, and Exam Date. I hope you guys get a clear idea of BU Admission for the session 2020-21. You may bookmark this page to download primary result 2020, admit card, and seat plan very fast than others. Finally, If you have any questions, then write a comment below. I will try to reply to you very soon.